I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Quick Graphic 45 LO and kids Valentines


This layout was so quick to make using Graphic 45 paper.


To create this page, all I did was hand cut around the elements of the paper I wanted to show. I then inked all my cut lines to cover the white core. I slipped my matted photo in my cuts, and cut a tag with my Cricut to match the title on the paper. I had to stickle Dorothy's shoes to make them look authentic and tada! (My daughter was such a cute Dorothy.)

I am playing with Valentines this week. I will be teaching a children's scrapbooking class and I am planning on creating some Valentine cards. These are my first 4 ideas.


I decided to cut up one sheet of 12X12 cardstock to make 8 - 3 inch Valentines. I guess I better get busy making the next 4.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love Graphic 45 and you are right, the papers are so great they do not need much. The kids are going to love their cards, they are adorable. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete