I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 2, 2011

My first Christmas card 2011 - Winnipeg Jets


This first card kind of started out as a joke. I thought my husband would get a kick of this hockey card but... now he wants more of them to give out to friends and co-workers.

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome, and it always means a lot if the hubby likes it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not a hockey fan, but this is a really cute card. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun making these for your husband! : ) They look great.

    Hope you will stop by when you get a chance to see my new cards.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete