I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Cuttlebug All-In-One


I have been playing lately with this new Cuttlebug system called the All-In-One Folders. With this system, you can arrange the placement of the embossing folders by clicking them into a main base. I borrowed a set from Scrapbooking by Design so I could do a free make and take with them.



This is the main base that you must purchase so you can click in the "customizable" folders. (Think Battleship) When using this system you do not need your A plate just your two Bs.



This is the set I played with and made this:



I loved this little folder. They call the pieces you click in coins.



I liked it so much that for the make in take we made monogrammed post it note covers.

At first I had some trouble with these folders. The paper seemed to be creasing. I practiced some more and did some online research.

These are Tracey's Tips for the Cuttlebug All-In-One.

1. There are less creases if you trim your paper to the size of your folder design.
2. Use paper that is a bit thicker, such as Core'dinations or Bazzill.
3. If you are still getting wrinkled projects, place a Kleenex on top of the paper. The embossing will not be as deep but the paper will not be cut either. Just make sure to keep the Kleenex fold out of the way.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I have not seen these. Looks neat, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the tips. I've seen these and wondered how they would work in the Sizzix BigShot. I bought several new Cuttlebug embossing folders yesterday at Michaels for 50% off but did not get this customizable one or the pieces. May go back today & check them out.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete