I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Canada Day blog hop winner


Thank you everyone for all your sweet comments during the blog hop! Thank you to my hosts for putting this together and thank you to the others on the hop for all their work. Lastly, thank you to those who have linked "Canada Day " projects at Tara's blog. Mr Linky will remain open until July the 7th.

I used random . org to generate a winner and the winner is





Tracey, please email me at the cropping canuck at yahoo dot com with your address so I can mail your prize to you (and I can mail it now that the postal strike is over).

1 comment: