I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lucky

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I made this card for my Grandma because that's how I feel to have her.



I am entering this card for a "I See Leprechauns Challenge" at Creative Cutter Room. Their design team has some super cute St. Paddy's projects posted today!

7 comments:

  1. Happy St Patrick's Day! Come and enter this over at the Creative Cutter Room! The challenge details are on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shamrocks! Thanks for joining our challenge at CreativeCutter.org! DT Member Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! Is that Core'dinations paper you used to emboss? Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are lucky (and blessed) to have your mom, and what a pretty card you made for her too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet. Love those clovers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the papers and the buttons, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the green! I have awarded you a blog award pop on over and check it out!

    http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com/2011/03/blog-award.html

    Tara

    ReplyDelete