I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

World card-making day


I had to make at least one card! This card is to enter at Fantabulous Cricut. Their challenge this week is to sew or "faux-sew" on a project. Here is mine.




All of the cuts are from Gypsy Wanderings and my sewing is of the "faux-sew" variety. ( My favourite kind of sewing)

Wow! This is my 100th post. I'm slowly learning my way...

Now I'm off to deliver the card.

10 comments:

  1. Love the color and the button. Have a Happy Card Making Day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love the stitches! And, congrats on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 100th post!

    Love the colors you used on this card.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty.....and how Fantabulous to celebrate with!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sewing cute. I love it!! My favorite kind of sewing also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! I'm a faux-sewer too! I love the large sentiment as a focal point. Looks fantastic!
    Thanks for playing along at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!!!!! Looks FABULOUS, love those colors. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great fall card and the faux-sewing is something I have been wanting to try

    ReplyDelete