I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Kids craft, too challenge

My daughter is seven and she loves to craft. She loves my Expression and she keeps trying to figure out what this "Gypsy" thing actually is for. In February, she decided she wanted Cricut valentines but once Valentine's Day got closer she decided that she no longer wanted to give out any Winnie the Pooh or Sesame Street characters to her male classmates because they were too babyish. I won't mention how much time or paper it took us to make the "babyish" cards... Not to mention I had to borrow both cartridges from a friend. (Yes, my friend laughed her head off when I told her that my daughter had changed her mind) I put aside the characters and told her that she could cut Sports Mania die cuts instead. Well, these characters work great for the new baby on our cul-de-sac and his big sister.



I am entering our work here. To be entered in challenge #6.

No comments:

Post a Comment