I receive compensation if you click on the advertisements on this blog. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my ads!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Followers

Looking for an image? Click here

Generated image
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 31, 2016

Scrappy Resolutions for 2017


Happy New Year!!!
Every year around this time, I look back at my scrapbooking resolutions that I publicly posted for the year and write new ones for the upcoming year. Obviously, some years are better than others. This year, I didn't do too bad.

My 2016 Scrappy Resolutions

#1 Finish scrapping 2015.

#2 Create a Christmas 2015 album. I am considering a pocket-style album for this which I have never done before.

#3 Learn the Design Space Android App as soon as it is released.

#4 Take more photos!

#5 Have fun with vinyl. I have been playing a bit with vinyl and would like to try some HTV.


My biggest fail was not learning Design Space for android.

My 2017 Resolutions and Aspirations

#1 - Scrapbook the rest of 2016. I am up to the month of May.

#2 - Share more projects (layouts, cards and cutting files) on my blog and Facebook.

#3 - Play with pocket-style layouts a bit more. I have dabbled a bit in this type of scrapbooking but have found it difficult to fill all the pockets and remember to print the photos the correct way. Practice needed. I still think this is a great way to memory keep.

So, what are your scrapbooking resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment